NZ Funds KiwiSaver Scheme Forms
If you are looking to invest in the NZ Funds KiwiSaver Scheme.
If you are a NZ Funds KiwiSaver Scheme member and wish to make an additional investment or to alter your Scheme investment or account details:
- Lump sum contribution form
- Switch investment form
- Notice to change PIE tax details form
- Change in member details
- authority to transfer uk pension form
If you would like to take a contributions holiday:
If you would like to enquire about a KiwiSaver withdrawal:
- application for withdrawal (retirement) form
- kiwisaver retirement withdrawal information sheet
- housing nz guide on buying your first home with kiwisaver
For additional withdrawal information and forms contact 0800 NZF KIWI ( 0800 693 5494) or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an employer and you would like choose the NZ Funds KiwiSaver Scheme as your Preferred KiwiSaver Provider:
Further information on the NZ Funds KiwiSaver Scheme is contained in the current Investment Statement which may be downloaded here. A copy is also available on request.